Skip to main content

Who am i ??



who am I ??

The Books, I have read,

People, I have met,

The People, whom I loved,

The People, whom I lost,

The beautiful people,
behind my existence,

The Memories, I have gained,

The Fragrance, I have collected,

The Fearlessness, I have witnessed

The Courage, I have seen,

The Friends, I have made,

The Roads, I have traveled,

Pain, Happiness, and Emotions,
I have felt,

The Perception, I have created,

Nature, where I want to get lost,

The Mountains, I have trekked,

The Depths and heights, I have measured

through my soaring and roaring in valleys,

The Power, within myself,

Letters of alphabets,

Yessss!

I'm, The Mix-up of all !!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Administration – by Rakesh Chintagumpula

Rakesh had scored a magnificent 284 out of 500 in Public Administration, this year. He has been kind enough to share his strategy for Public Administration for the benefit of future aspirants and I thank him on their behalf. Following is his strategy in his own words. My basic profile Name: RAKESH CHINTAGUMPULA Rank: AIR 122,  UPSC-2014 Education Qualification: B.Tech (EEE) from CBIT, Osmania University; M.A. (Public Administration), IGNOU Job Experience: Worked for 2 yrs in Infosys Tech Ltd. as software engineer and 2.5 years as a lecturer in IAS academy, Hyderabad I had given 3 mains with Public Administration as optional scoring 330/600, 335/600 and 284/500 marks. My Marks Prelims Paper I: 118 Paper II: 155.83 Total: 274 Mains ROLL NO. : 115513 NAME : CHINTAGUMPULA RAKESH MARKS OBTAINED SUBJECTS MARKS ESSAY (PAPER-I) 096 GENRAL STUDIES -I (PAPER-II) 109 GENRAL STUDIES -II (PAPER-III) 107 GENRAL STUDIES -III (PAPER-IV) 072

Interview - IAS TOPPER IRA SINGHAL

Interview- IAS TOPPER NISHANT JAIN

youtube Hangout Link - https://youtu.be/FXgBValkEK4